Monday – Friday
July 22 – 26
The Ability Camp is designed for adults 18 and up with physical and/or intellectual disabilities.
To give individuals with disabilities freedom to enjoy a week of activities, social interaction, and the opportunity to connect with God.
To provide support to parents or caregivers through a temporary rest or respite.
- The Ability Camp is a 5-day, 4-night retreat that revolves around the main theme for the week and includes various recreational activities, time to socialize and relax, and morning and evening Christian worship services.
- Each camper is assigned a Counselor and a Co-Counselor who is with them throughout the week.
- Activities include swimming, volleyball, archery, rock climbing wall, tug of war, arts & crafts, soccer, talent show, and more!
- Refreshing Mountain Retreat and Adventure Center : 455 Camp Rd, Stevens, PA 17578 (see map below)
Campers: July 22-26, 2019
Counselors: July 21-26, 2019
- Campers: $650 (First $100 is non-refundable)
- Counselors: $400 (broken down into 4 payments over 4 months. First $100 is non-refundable)
Refreshing Mountain Retreat and Adventure Center
To register as a Camper or a Counselor, please complete the appropriate application below. Applications can be filled out online and submitted via email.
*Note: Campers: Please mail or scan and email original med form with actual (not electronic) signature.
*Note: Counselors: Pastoral recommendations must come via mail or email directly from pastor or appropriate staff member with original signature.
For more information or questions, email Jen Butler or call Ability Tree at 855.288.6735, ext. 701.
Deadline to register
Applications must be postmarked by May 24, 2019